“Snap Count” Management Solutions for the 21st Century – CloudBased Filing Management System
- How can one integrate sophisticated Technology with your Sales force, Marketing, Coaching/Training and Communications teams?
- How can that integration augment your sales and revenues?
- How does one know whether you have found the right action to a strategic or business issue in the 21s Century?
- How can one paint a compelling story for a new strategy or product and incite the management team with a market to embrace it?
- How can one construct commitment for your sales force team, with customers and throughout the overall market?
- How does one organize targeted, synchronous and fast deliberate actions (“snap counts“) across the board of the company?
- What steps are needed to incorporate into the company and facilitate snap counts to execute new strategies and products?
- What are the limits to snap counts that evolve into a frenzy, and how does one recover?
The Snap Count Management system strives to establish a strong skeletal structure that pays long term dividends for a company when achieving the following objectives:
- Increase investor interest and confidence in the company
- Create a solid filing, accounting and legal format that expands all the way to an IPO
- Speed up the due diligence process
- Integrate Marketing, Management, and Operations
Whether the company is a startup or pre-IPO candidate, it makes considerable sense to adopt such system in order to expedite the funding process. Nothing is certain, so the more time elapses between the execution of a term sheet and a closing, many events can intervene that will make the closing impossible: Wall Street market goes south, loss of a major customer, imminent departure of a key employee. Any of these events is sufficient enough to either delay the investment process or justify the shelving of the financing. The Snap Count system gets you there faster.